Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Scary Spiders and Chocolate Mice

Spider Queenby Mistiqarts

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to decorate. And every year I search for inexpensive dramatic decorations that cost next to nothing. Every year I find new creations on the Net. 

Spiders are a theme. One year, chicken wire Ghosts were all the rage. I think Spiders are really scary and that, after all, is the point. 









I am making a Giant Spider Web out of trash bags for my door.
Sure you can pay $12.00 and get a web ready made but where is the fun in that? Why shop when you have the makings of giant spiders at home already.

Last but not least, make Spider Web Cupcakes. You can find a recipe for them and Chocolate Mice at Food and Wine's Halloween Desserts. Scroll down...



No comments: