Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Crochet and the Impatient Woman or Xmas is Coming Sooner than You Think.

I crochet. It is a very soothing occupation. What beginning and/or impatient crocheters (like me) need is simple patterns that work up fast. This impatient crocheter sticks with hats and slippers. These free patterns are the best. I am going to make the Yoda Hat for my son-in-law. Yes, there is a pattern for Baby Yoda hat at the link as well.


This is the easiest fastest slipper pattern I have encountered. And the video is a great tutorial for beginning crocheters. Who does not need cozy TV socks. Warning: No running in slipper socks on slippery floors. I think I will look for a tutorial on how to add nonslip soles. Note: 7 terrific suggestions for making your slippers slip free HERE.


The newest fashion trend is Dog Hats. This video will teach you how to make a small dog hat. Same teacher has tutorials for large/medium dogs as well. Be kind. Some dogs love their new hats. Some dogs hate them. Do not force your dog to wear a hat.


No comments: