Sunday, December 29, 2013

The New Year

Resolutions:

Every cuisine has some form of sweet or savory filling wrapped in pastry. There are Pies, Tarts, Turnovers, etc. Pie reached its apotheosis in America in my opinion. I will be posting a different vintage or modern Pie recipe I think noteworthy and interesting each month during 2014.

The Vintage Kitchen will feature collectible China, Pottery, and Kitchenware for sale.

I will continue to post articles about noteworthy gardening and sustainable farming efforts around the world.

Interesting Food Art will continue to find a home on my pages.

I will write about about the Food Purveyors, Food Bloggers, Mad Gardeners, Restaurants and Cooks of Philadelphia Foody Nation.

More delicious Vegan and Vegetarian recipes will find a home on my site. More links to interesting Food Blogs will appear.


Thank You for reading.
I wish you and yours a 
Happy and Prosperous New Year!

No comments: